We are holding 'The Pink Day' on 4th July to raise money for Breast Cancer Now. Breast cancer is the most common cancer in the UK and a woman dies every 45 minutes from it. It is believed that by 2050 everyone who develops breast cancer will survive, but it takes fundraising events like this to make that possible.
Pink Day started 19 years ago with 'The Babes Ball' and has grown bigger and bigger each year since, raising over £6000 last year!
This year, the aim is to raise even more! So, we’ve partnered with ‘Pink Day’ to arrange a fantastic event packed full of a wide variety of ways everyone can get involved, have fun, and help raise money for breast cancer now - scroll down for the full order of the day.
Be a hero. Help us raise money for Breast Cancer Now.
You can pre register using the form on this page, and we look forward to seeing you at Redlibbets Golf Course on 4th July.
ORDER OF THE DAY
- Golf 9am – 4pm - £25
- Clubercise – 9.30am – 10.15am - £10
- Body Conditioning – 10.15am – 11am - £10
- Pilates – 11am – 11.45am - £10
- Beauty Treatments (20 minutes) – 9am – 6pm - £20
- Kitchen will be serving Omelettes and a continental breakfast( (6am – 11am), cold buffet (11am – 4pm), and high tea (4pm -6pm) kitchen will be open 6am – 10pm
- 7pm The Babes Ball
Pre-register now for £25 and receive a goody bag worth £15 on the day, and go into a draw to win over 25 prizes!
Simply enter your details in the form and one of our team will be in touch to take payment.